The brief was to create a mixture of fun experiences and moments over a three day summer event that would facilitate the creation of new in-person relationships & to develop those that already existed for a fully remote business coming together.
Car and Classic wanted to allow their team to step away from their working routine completely and to allow the international team to get to know each other on a personal level in a relaxed setting.
Botley Park was chosen as a suitable venue to accommodate the 100 members of staff and provided spaces that worked for the multiple team building activities booked.
What we did
- Full event design and management
- International flights from 15 different countries including South Africa, Portugal, Albania and Abu Dhabi
- 100 x Hotel Rooms
- 100 x Branded Goodie Bags
- Entertainment bookings including LED Drummers, Acoustic Band and DJ
- Minicooper Photobooth
- Branded Ice Cream Roll Cart
- Roaming Photographer
- Team Building activities including The Qube Activity, Interactive Quiz and Taskmaster
- Outdoor BBQ
- Gala Dinner with big party afterwards
The perfect way to welcome guests to an outdoor BBQ
An impressive light show with powerful rythms
Experienced at pleasing every crowd, Freight Train set the party mood after the gala dinner
Team Building Activities
Several team building activities were booked as an icebreaker for colleagues to get to know each other across departments.
Mini Cooper Photo booth
A fun way to capture memories and the perfect vehicle for a car based business
Ice Cream Rolls
A crowd favourite packaged in a branded cart, Pan n Ice provided summer treats
Everyone enjoyed themselves and the client was very happy with our execution of the brief, already looking to organise it again for next year.
“It is safe to say that AOK Events knocked it out of the park given the outstanding feedback we’ve received from our people so far.”